Update by user Jun 04, 2015

I just had a temporary color fix. Still doing intense conditioning treatments and waiting to grow out the damaged hair. And I’m still in disbelief and pissed for the way the Salon Owner handled the situation.

Original review posted by user Apr 23, 2015

I went to Salon Uruku (Aveda Salon) Harrison OH for the first time on Monday 4/20 for partial highlight and lowlights w cut.I’ve been an Aveda consumer for 12 years.

I booked with a “Master” stylist named Janet. I figured she’d just look at it and be able to match the color. Not only did she totally *** my highlights by not matching it with the obvious platinum blonde; She used a golden blonde and the roots came out with a red tone. I also had chemical burns on my forehead.

But The Big Deal was that I had so much breakage that My Hair Looked and Felt So Thin that I have to cut it all off!! There is breakage all over my hair! The owner did give me a full refund but acted as if it was my fault and told me that on an intuitive level, she knew that I would be a problem.

Unable to own up to the botched job her BEST Stylist Performed!Total FAIL!!

melissaa wrote the review because of bad quality at Salon Uruku and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Salon Uruku to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Salon Uruku hair highlights for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Salon Uruku?

Comments