Salon Uruku - Severe Breakage From High/Low-Lights
Update added by user Jun 04, 2015
I just had a temporary color fix. Still doing intense conditioning treatments and waiting to grow out the damaged hair. And I’m still in disbelief and pissed for the way the Salon Owner handled the situation.
Original review posted by user Apr 23, 2015
I went to Salon Uruku (Aveda Salon) Harrison OH for the first time on Monday 4/20 for partial highlight and lowlights w cut.I’ve been an Aveda consumer for 12 years.
I booked with a “Master” stylist named Janet. I figured she’d just look at it and be able to match the color. Not only did she totally *** my highlights by not matching it with the obvious platinum blonde; She used a golden blonde and the roots came out with a red tone. I also had chemical burns on my forehead.
But The Big Deal was that I had so much breakage that My Hair Looked and Felt So Thin that I have to cut it all off!! There is breakage all over my hair! The owner did give me a full refund but acted as if it was my fault and told me that on an intuitive level, she knew that I would be a problem.
Unable to own up to the botched job her BEST Stylist Performed!Total FAIL!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Hair Highlights
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "Hello, My name Tiffani Williams and I went in to one of your stores to get a trim about 1/2 inch of hair. I first asked the person that took..."
- "On Sunday, October 9th I went to the Regis Salon at the Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood, Washington. I had a 1pm appointment with a stylist named Roberta. I brought a..."
- " I bought two spa packages for myself and my sister at A Renewed Spirit Massage in St. Petersburg, FL. I have not seen my sister for many years and..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- "I received the order for 4 x Samsung Level U PRO BLACK after 2 weeks. I have contact them by e-mail because this company does not have a phone number..."